Simone De Knecht -The Netherlands
Simone De Knecht Biography:
I am an Artist 24 hours a day. I'm really fascinated by the beauty of Architecture (work of man) combined with Nature (work of God). The canvas filled from top to bottom is reminiscent of a stained-glass-window through which the visitor is lured into an imaginative world. You have to read my work like a book, sticked with the nose on it to discover every single detail. I won several prices home and abroad like the Award “Best of category of Cityscapes” in Florida 2012. Other activities: Juried and curatorial activities and teaching ART.
First exhibition was in: a single exhibition Rotterdam as 1rst Place Winner.
CV - Last 5 Single exhibitions:
– St Laurens Cathedral Rotterdam 2007
– City Information Center Rotterdam 2009
– Ronald McDonald House Rotterdam 2012
– Art Center Zuid-Holland 2012
– Invitation for New Art Center NYC 2013.
CV - Last 5 Group exhibitions:
- Amsterdam Whitney Gallery New York 2009
– Souther n Nevada Museum Las Vegas USA 2011
– Marzia Frozen Gallery Berlin 2011
– Artists Haven Gallery Florida USA 2012
– Annual Art Fair Amsterdam 2012
– BCM Artgallery Barcelona 2013
Besides I took part of the Florence Biennale in 2007.